This is called Taco Pizza Bites
1) Buy a ball of dough because, let’s face it, you’re too lazy to make you’re own. Then, you will need a pound of ground beef, american cheese, and taco seasoning.
2) First, take a pan and cook your pound of ground beef in it. Cook it on about 350 so it cooks evenly. Stir in your taco season for ultimate sub par flavor.
3) Roll your dough out like you’re going to make a pizza but instead of spreading it out like a pizza dough, you’re going to cut it into squares about 3 by 3 inches.
4) Put enough ground beef in the center of this square so that it’s a good beef to dough ratio.
5) You can either add the cheese inside now or wait and put it on the outside. I like doing both.
6) Fold it over like it’s a ravioli and crimp it shut.
7) Put them in a pan and bake them in the over for about 8 minutes at 350.